Health Room Regulations
The School Nurse is required by law to:
1. Keep a health record on every student.
2. Check the vision of every student every year.
3. Weigh and measure every student every year.
4. Check hearing on students in grades 1,2,3,7, and 11; any student with a hearing problem, and all special education students every year.
5. Make necessary arrangements and assist with physical exams done by the school dentist on students in grades 1, 3, and 7 every year.
6. Make necessary arrangements and assist with physical exams done by the school doctor on students in grades 1, 6, and 11 every year.
7. Test for T.B. in grades 1 and 9 every third year.
8. Keep up-to-date immunization records for each student.